The Shape of Water
I've just finished reading a fiction titled The Shape of Water by Andrea Camilleri and translated by Stephen Sartarelli.
I love reading mystery novels, so I thought why not try an Italian one? Actually, I should thank Conor for recommending me this book. Thank God it was not as boring as Celestis.
Back to the book.. It was a story well told, very good description of the scenery. I felt like I was there with Inspector Montalbano (the only name I still remember, since I'm not good with Italian names). The book kept me intrigued up till the last page. It is also a good book to read while waiting for the bus or in the subway. I definitely had to restrain myself not to finish it in one reading session like I always try to do whenever a new Harry Potter book comes out.
Although, I still don't get why the book is called The Shape of Water. There was only one mention of it in the book.
Should I give you a synopsis? I'm feeling kind of lazy today, so here's a link to one
http://italian-mysteries.com/ACA01.html
Enjoy the book!
I love reading mystery novels, so I thought why not try an Italian one? Actually, I should thank Conor for recommending me this book. Thank God it was not as boring as Celestis.
Back to the book.. It was a story well told, very good description of the scenery. I felt like I was there with Inspector Montalbano (the only name I still remember, since I'm not good with Italian names). The book kept me intrigued up till the last page. It is also a good book to read while waiting for the bus or in the subway. I definitely had to restrain myself not to finish it in one reading session like I always try to do whenever a new Harry Potter book comes out.
Although, I still don't get why the book is called The Shape of Water. There was only one mention of it in the book.
Should I give you a synopsis? I'm feeling kind of lazy today, so here's a link to one
http://italian-mysteries.com/ACA01.html
Enjoy the book!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home