Shopaholic Ties The Knot
I still can't believe that I read this book.
I guess I needed a break from reading the Agatha Christie books.
It's a story about a girl from England who moved to New York.
She apparently really loves to shop and in her world, that doesn't seem to be a problem at all since her fiance is a millionaire anyways.
She works as a personal shopper at Barneys.
The story is about her making up her mind about her wedding.
Clearly, since she's a shopaholic, she can't just pick 1 wedding dress. She had 10 dresses in mind.
In the end, as you can guess.... she lives happily ever after.
Sorry for spoiling the ending?
I don't know what the fuss is all about, but this book is really asinine.
I don't even consider this as a good commuting book.
Overall, thumbs down for entertainment value.
I guess I needed a break from reading the Agatha Christie books.
It's a story about a girl from England who moved to New York.
She apparently really loves to shop and in her world, that doesn't seem to be a problem at all since her fiance is a millionaire anyways.
She works as a personal shopper at Barneys.
The story is about her making up her mind about her wedding.
Clearly, since she's a shopaholic, she can't just pick 1 wedding dress. She had 10 dresses in mind.
In the end, as you can guess.... she lives happily ever after.
Sorry for spoiling the ending?
I don't know what the fuss is all about, but this book is really asinine.
I don't even consider this as a good commuting book.
Overall, thumbs down for entertainment value.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home